EPF FUND WITHDRAWAL
Employees Provident Fund (EPF) Withdrawal To Purchase A House
- This withdrawal allows you to withdraw your Account 2 savings to finance the purchase of a residential house only;
- Withdrawal to purchase first house; OR
- Withdrawal to purchase second house is allowed after the first house is sold OR disposal of ownership of property has been place.
Disposal of ownership refers to ‘loss of ownership of the first house owned through previous EPF withdrawal’ either due to auction, surrender of property by court order, transfer of ownership because of love and affection, destruction of house due to natural disaster, abandoned housing project or cancellation of purchase.
Terms of Withdrawal
- A Malaysian Citizen; OR
- A Malaysian Citizen who has made Leaving the Country Withdrawal before 1 August 1995 and has opted to re-contribute to the EPF; OR
- A Non-Malaysian Citizen who:
~ Has income an EPF member before 1 August 1998; OR
~ Has obtained a Permanent Resident status (PR)
- You have not reached 55 years of age at the time the EPF receives your application;
- You have at least RM 500.00 of savings in Account 2; AND
- You have signed the Sale and Purchase agreement of not more than 3 years at the time your application is received by EPF.
List of Required Documents: (Please bring ORIGINAL documents for verification)
- KWSP 9C (AHL) Withdrawal Form
- Photocopy of Personal Identity Card
- Photocopy Bank Passbook/Savings Account Statement OR Current Account Statement
- Photocopy of Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Photocopy of Housing Loan Approval Letter
Modes of Submissions
- Submission At The Counter
- Please bring along ALL original documents for verification purposes by the EPF Officer.
- However, if the photocopies documents have been verified, please ensure the photocopies have been verified by the authorized officer by EPF, complete with signature, name, designation and official stamp.
Modes of Payment
- All withdrawal payments will be credited directly into your account subject to the following:
- You have an account with panel bank appointed by EPF.
- Your account is still active.
- Your bank account is a Savings/Current Account (Personal) or Joint Account for withdrawal amount of more than RM 100,000.00.
- Your identification number matches with bank’s record.
- Payment is made in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
For more information, please refer to EPF website at http://www.kwsp.gov.my.